Join our experts, Mark Kohler and Mat Sorensen, to understand this new legislation so you can use its benefits to the benefit of your business.
Free book preview: Coach & # 39; Em Way Up
Discover how you can be an influential mentor by sharing tips and advice based on the teachings of respected basketball coach, John Wooden.
2 min read
The opinions expressed by the entrepreneur's contributors are their own.
You have received the second round of Covid relief … now what? There are many complicated details associated with the new Covid bill and you are not alone to question them. But no worry! We are here to help you understand this new law so you can use its benefits to the benefit of your business.
Let Mark Kohler and Mat Sorensen, two well-respected national tax lawyers, guide you through everything you need to know about the second round of Covid relief. In this webinar, they will show you which advantages you should use to support your company:
- Learn how to get the first round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) support with no tax consequences
- Find out if you qualify for a second round of PPP funds and how to get them
- Understand how business owners can get both the PPP and tax credit for employee retention
- Learn that ALL business owners can take advantage of the new 100% restaurant depreciation
- Find out what to do if your employees get Covid-19
Mark J. Kohler, CPA, lawyer, co-moderator of the podcast "Refresh Your Wealth" and senior partner at both the law firm KKOS Lawyers and the auditing company K & E CPAs. Kohler is also the author of "The Tax and Legal Playbook, 2nd Edition" and "The Business Owner's Guide to Financial Freedom".
Mat Sorensen is an attorney, CEO, writer, and podcast host. He is CEO of Directed IRA & Directed Trust Company, a leading company in the self-directed IRA and 401k industry and partner of the business and tax law firm KKOS Lawyers. He is the author of the IRA Self-Directed Handbook.